- This event has passed.
Shooting with Glass & Liquid
February 4, 2017 @ 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
The title kind of says it all – Shooting with Glass & Liquid.
We will be focusing our attention and cameras on glass and liquid. The studio will have several still life stations setup comprised different items and you are encouraged to bring your own items – cold bottles of refreshment, glasses, liquids, etc. We will be using constant lights and strobes will also be available.
• Bring a lens that can obtain nice, sharp shots.
• A tripod will be required.
• You may wish to bring a trigger release.
• You may decide to use a long exposures so as to keep your ISO as low as possible, retaining the highest amount of detail.
• You will have the ability to tether to the studio’s 42″ HD Plasma TV – make sure to bring your camera’s appropriate cable to connect to HDMI or composite video ports.
• Make sure to bring your own snacks & drinks.