Thank you for submitting your booking request with Studio 3E.
We will respond to you via e-mail confirming your reservation and your confirmation e-mail will contain a link to make payment via PayPal.
Payments to Studio 3E are non-refundable but may be moved to another date so long as your booking is cancelled within 48 hours.
Please note the following House Rules:
- Shootouts with large groups are not allowed without special permission due to issues in the past.
- Setup and take-down need to be completed within your booked time.
- The studio is not responsible for late models, MUAs, etc. Your booked time is your start time.
- Clean up after your self, just like we all learned in kindergarden.
- If you find that you need additional time, we will “attempt” to accommodate you (at an additional charge).
- Normal wear and tear is understandable, excessive abuse of the studio props and gear is not.
- If you are working with a client who is under 18, a parent or guardian must be present. This is for your protection as well as that of the studio.
- Your guests/clients are your responsibility.
- Any food or drink must be completely cleaned up by the end of your booking.
- Cyclorama Sets (High Key & Low Key) – There is to be no activity within 2 feet of the cyc wall curves. Any damage to the cyc walls or cyc wall curves will be the responsibility of the photographer/person booking.
- These “House Rules” will be adjusted from time to time based on need.